Telehealth Trouble Shooting
No platform is a guarantee in this current climate with systems being overloaded due to unprecedented demand. If there is a problem loading Coviu for any reason, alternatives options will be arranged.
In the event of any difficulty with the connection, please have your mobile phone nearby so we can contact you.
If Coviu drops out for any reason we may email you another link that will link to a Zoom account. Very similar login process, just click the link that gets emailed to you. If there are any ongoing concerns, a phone consult will go ahead in place of a Telehealth session.
The minimum requirements for Coviu to work include:
- Internet: min of 0.35 Mbps up and down – could be ADSL or 4G hotspotted
- Devices: Any call can be made via a Laptop, Desktop, iPad or Android Tablet with access to the camera and microphone in the device
- Software: Google Chrome or Coviu app for iOS/iPad (free download)
Here is a short video to help you set up. If you have any problems, please call us on 02 49555415.
Your video consultation experience will be best if we:
- ensure that we have a private, quiet, dedicated place for our meeting.
- make sure that we have all that we need at our fingertips, for example; notes, books, pad, and a pen.
- remove distractions; ensure that the TV, radio, or other computer applications are turned off.
- have had a few minutes to prepare ourselves before the meeting, so that we are relaxed and focused, not rushed with scattered thoughts.
- consider this a normal appointment, the same as if visiting us in the clinic.